Friday, December 27, 2013

My Mindy Project

Please tell me that you've all seen the Mindy Project? If not, here's some great examples of why it's probably the best show ever:



And I'm sure most of us have read Mindy's hilarious book:

Anyways, yall are probably wondering why I'm talking about Mindy Kaling nonstop. It's because I recently discovered she has a card game, of sorts, called "Questions I Ask When I Want To Talk About Myself."
                                                         
There are 50 cards/topics in the box. As a New Year's resolution, I'm planning on tackling one question a week on the blog. Hence the title, "My Mindy Project." I hope you'll read along with me through 2014, as I open up probably a little too much, cry a little too much, and hopefully get to know myself a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kara! I've been so out of the blogging world! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world :) I've been meaning to read that book for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!