Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Polyvore Files: Christmas!

Hello lovelies! It's time for my absolute favorite link up of the week, The Polyvore Files! This week is all about Christmas, and honestly, who in the world can say no to that? This is the outfit I've already bought for our family Christmas (40% off on Black Friday!), so I thought I'd share a cozy scene around it.

Christmas!

And the lovely Joni has added a few questions to this week's linky to get us really in the mood for Chrismtas. 10 days away!!

What is your favorite holiday movie? Just to pick one?! Yikes. I think I'm going to have to go with A Charlie Brown Christmas on this one. It's just such a classic!

What is your favorite soup to enjoy during the winter? I'm actually not a big fan of soups! But I will always love a good loaded mashed potato soup. Roly Poly in Louisiana makes the best!
I'm drooling just looking at it!
Which do prefer, coffee or hot chocolate? Coffee, coffee, coffee. Not even a question! But I will absolutely drink hot chocolate this time of the year.
True story.

What is your favorite tart or candle scent for this time of year? I just about died when I saw this candle in Anthropologie a few weeks ago.
I simply cannot say no to a yummy smelling candle, or Anthropologie for that matter!

White lights or colored lights on your Christmas tree? White, for sure! Maybe once I have kids I'll have colored, but for now, I love the classic look of Christmas. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about your Polyvore! That coffee table should be in my home, pronto! :)
    That loaded mashed potato soup looks delish! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your polyvore stuff! The fireplace is beautiful and those stockings....LOVE. Never tried potato soup but I heard it is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the white with the touches of red. Perfect decor and fashions. I have a thing for neutral palettes with touches of color. And I bet loaded mashed potato soup would be amazing in one of those bread bowls. They always make a great addition to those thick soups. P.S. I sent you an email yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!