I feel a little bad today for cheating on my regular Tuesday link up, but this prompt was too intriguing for me not to! So don't yall worry, Tickle Me Tuesday will be back next week!
This week I'm linking up with Lena for her Tuesday 10.
It sadly won't let me link the button, so make sure you check out Lena's blog here!
The prompt this week is for 10 things I'd want with me on a deserted island.
Assuming this island is truly deserted, that means just me, no family. Or else I'd obviously invite them and my boyfriend for tea and coffee all the time.
1. This house. I'm feeling luxurious for this little island of mine.
2. A firepit for cold nights and cooking the essentials.
3. A kayak so I could stay in shape and visit my other deserted island neighbors.
4. A mailbox or carrier pigeon. Whichever would be more practical.
5. This swimsuit. I have to be cute if I live by myself, right? And a precious wardrobe of all the sundresses and floppy sun hats I'd ever need.
6. Water purifier. I've got to have some way to get rid of the assumed salt water.
7. A hammock, for sure. I can just see myself snuggled up reading my Nook (it'd obviously have to learn how to recharge itself) all day.
Of course the canopies would pull away and give me pure sunlight whenever I needed it.
8. Gardens, never-ending garden skills, and chickens. I don't think I could ever kill an animal, but the eggs would be nice.
9. 1 million embroidery hoops, with enough fabric and floss to last me a lifetime!
10. A lifetime supply of toiletries. Shampoo, razors, soap, face wash, sunscreen, and of course toilet paper. There will be no leaves going anywhere near my body.
So maybe this was more than ten things, but I only used ten numbers, so we're gonna say it counts.
How about you? What ten things would you bring?