Friday, April 13, 2012

High Five For Friday

Before I begin, if you've seen the last few of my posts, you'll know that my blog doesn't allow me to use custom HTML anymore. I have no idea why. Please please someone help me!

That being said, make sure you link up at Lauren's page for HF4F!


1. I got a new job!! I don't want to say where over the internet, but it's a hotel front desk job. The manager who hired me told me in the interview that he really likes my attitude about work and he wants to promote me as quickly as possible. Not to mention it comes with a 60 cent raise!

2. I won a huge giveaway from Chelsea about a month ago and I'm still getting prizes in the mail! It's like every day is Christmas.

3. I have some amazing, exciting, fantastic, awesome, superb, super super cool news that I get to announce Monday. I can not tell you how hard it's been keeping it from all my great followers!

4. I am reopening my Etsy shop in 2 short days! And let me just say, I've been working my butt off for it, so I hope it goes awesomely!

5. I am grateful that I have a God who cares for me and takes care of my needs. It is not by any merit of my own, but by His great compassion that I am here today, at a new job, and will be finally able to afford health insurance.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!!!!!!!!!!!! High Five for sure!!!!
    Isn't winning a giveaway AMAZING!? :)
    Have a Wonderful weekend!
    xo,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my little blog!! Yours is adorable. Congrats on the new job! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    -Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kara!
    Great to meet you!
    Sounds like you had an amazing week!! Congrats on the job and I am excited to hear the big announcement Monday!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog dear! please do check mine out: classicglamblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog and FOLLOWING!!!!!!! Yes, read The Lucky One tonight......then you can come back and tell me your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, for the job!!! The surprise announcement sounds very intriguing! I love my Etsy shop. It provides a little extra income for this SAHM :)

    here's my H5F:

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new job! It looks like you had quite the fabulous week. It's is wonderful when you look back on the week and smile about everything that happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! So, if you've never received it, then go to my page for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! Glad you found a great new job :) And isn't it fun winning giveaways??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to hear the exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new job - it sounds exciting things are happening in your life! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the new job!! That is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Randomly came across your blog and had to say hi- what a wonderful feel this site of yours has! Happy to have found you and can't wait to read more... off to check out some previous posts! Have a wonderful week, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!