Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Days of Crafting Day 21

A little while back, I was searching the sale tables at Hancock and found a really fun, lace. It was pretty different, and I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I just knew that I loved it and had to have it. I bought a yard, intending to use it on a scarf or something, but never got around to it. I was trying to do something with the ridiculous amounts of canvases I bought on Black Friday and tried out this cutie.

I just taped the lace down, and spray painted right over it. It didn't turn out nearly as fun as I hoped it would, but I'm hoping to put some vinyl letters on it or something and making it work!
Only 4 more days until Christmas! I hope everyone is prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!