Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Crafting Day 15

Bloggers! I am so, so sorry that I do not have pictures to share with you tonight! I've had about 9 orders of hot cocoa mix on my Etsy shop go out, and I have been preparing for the flea market this weekend! My sister and I will be setting up a little shop with all of our crafts and Christmas presents, and really hoping for some kind of success!

Today's main craft that I have been working on is canvas art. It's amazingly easy. Here in Louisiana, the Saints are a huge deal. Everything is Black and Gold with fleur d'lis sprinkled all over it. Keeping with the spirit, I grabbed a canvas, black and gold spraypaint, and my cricut. I cut out a fleur d'lis on the Cake Basics cartridge and got myself started. I sprayed the entire canvas gold, put the new stencil in the middle, and spray painted the rest black. It ended up amazingly cute! Hopefully I'll be able to put some pictures up after this weekend is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!