Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Crafting Day 14

Secret Santa
More proof that my phone has the worst camera on the planet!

Anyways, for work my friend and I tried organizing a Secret Santa for everyone. We thought it was going well and started telling people who they were assigned to, when all hell broke loose. When that happened, I ended up with a boy, who would not at all appreciate this.

Anyways, it's pretty simple (my favorite kind!) My mom gave me a ginormous pack of frames for no reason, and I've been trying to be as crafty as possible with them lately. When I saw this on Pinterest, I just had to try it!

All I did was put a piece of scrapbook paper behind the glass frame and voila! Your own dry erase board for cute messages, reminders, anything you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! And I love that it's totally customizable with whatever paper you want.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!