DIY Flower Pillow
All you need for this simple pillow is felt, an old pillow, a button, and fabric glue.
Apologizing in advance for the awful picture quality! I didn't have my good camera during this.
1. Here's the old pillow I decided to use.
2. I covered up the little bird since my felt was see through.
3. I then cut out about 3781793657342 petals. Maybe not that many, but it sure felt like it after a while.
4. Place the petals in a circle shape and secure with the fabric glue.
5. Add a button or whatever you'd like for your center, and Voila! It's all done!
I must find some way to fix those wrinkly corners though.