Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to...

My Mom!
Mom, thank you so much for everything you've done for me in my past 21 years. You've taught me to grow up in the ways of God, and to always follow my heart. You've always been there to dry my tears. Sure, I might not have listened to your advice until the later years, and sure, we've had our differences. But in the end, I've always known that you've had my back! I love you, mom!


And since I know how much you like to laugh, here's a picture of a wet llama.

2 comments:

  1. Your mom looks to young to have a 21 year old! :-) Happy belated to her! Cute pic of the llama! HAHA

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Your mom looks super young!! Hope she has a wonderful birthday. :)

    That pic of the llama cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!