Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10 Random Facts About Myself

1. I love buying school supplies at the beginning of the year, but suck at keeping them organized.
2. I am almost always craving bagels.
3. I'm "supposed" to be cleaning right now. (My brand new bed needs somewhere to go when it gets here tomorrow!)
4. I've never been trick or treating.
5. I love Peanuts way too much.
Yep, I own this book.
6. I celebrate Christmas all year round. When people make fun of me, I say that it's never off season to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

7. My mom is singing Selena Gomez right now, but it's her birthday so I'm trying to be nice. ;)
8. I still own both of my high school prom dresses, but I'm pretty sure I'll never wear them again.
9. No matter how many times I've seen the episode, I will always cry when Jim and Pam say "I do."

10. Fall is my absolute favorite season. No questions asked.
Linking up with the cute Lena this week!

4 comments:

  1. All I could think while reading this is I LOVE THE OFFICE!! :) Haha. Jim and Pam are awesome. :)

    And I love bagels too! I could eat them everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah they are the best! I watch way more than a healthy amount of that show. ;)

      Delete
  2. You have too been trick or treating! We went together in 8th grade!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!