Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Am Not A Fashion Blogger

It's true! The only way I keep up with the trends is because I love shopping. But I don't repin fashion pins, I don't follow too many fashion bloggers, etc. 

However, I have really come to LOVE What I Wear Wednesday posts and being able to use the #ootd hashtag. The past few weeks I've been taking all kinds of pictures of my outfits, but I haven't posted any of them! Today, my amazing followers, you get to see what I've been holding back. I personally think that yall will love the scarves I've been breaking out (and buying, shhh)! Without further ado, the most fashion this blog has seen in a long time:

Scarf: Some itty bitty scarf store in the mall
Dolman Sweater: American Eagle

Chambray Top and Awesome Mustache Necklace: Forever 21
Ruffle Top: Old Navy
Coral Pants: Charlotte Russe

Scarf, Sweater, and Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Target

Top and Mint Jeggings: American Eagle
Cardigan: JC Penny
Undershirt: Forever 21
Boots: Target

Scarf (AKA serious love of my life): Aerie
Sweater and Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Target

Election Day outfit!
Sweater and White Jeans: American Eagle
Undershirt: Forever 21
If you noticed, pretty much all of my sweaters are from American Eagle. They were all on sale this past May for about $5 a piece on their factory website. I can never say no to a good deal!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute... I need to check out AE's deals! I used to shop there a lot and haven't been in one for a while. And I am totally with you... I am not a fashion blogger either, but I do like taking pictures of my outfits, if only for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I work at Aerie, and so I get 40% off there and American Eagle! It's like the best and worst thing ever. I think Aerie has 25% off everything this Friday!!

      Delete
  2. I have a billion of those American Eagle sweaters too!! I love them!!! And AE jeans are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get 25% off at American Eagle or Aerie Sunday, November 11th if you use the code 734!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Mariel! I'm so happy I found your blog! Your constant comments always make my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang girl you have style. I love your clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laynah! That comment literally made my day!!!

      Delete
  5. You are so cute. Love the outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tami! I'm a great hunter for good deals. :)

      Delete
  6. super cute outfits! love the comfy purple sweater in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's one of my favorites! I try to wear it as often as possible, especially to bed! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!