Saturday, November 10, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Oh, I'm so slow!! Today has just been a little bit crazy. 
BUT here's my high fives from the week:

1. November has been all about thankfulness for me. I've recently started posting on Instagram (@snugly_duckling) the things that I'm thankful for. A different thing for every day, and it's been such a great experience! On days that I forget until very late, I've learned to be thankful for just the things around me.

Use the hashtag
#thankfulduckling
on Twitter or Instagram if you want to join me!

2. I registered for classes this week! That's right, this girl is finally going back to school!!
I had to register at the Apple Store because my phone had bad signal! Thank goodness for Apple!

3. I've started taking Nicole's Classes! I'm planning on doing Graphic Design for all you newbies, and this is the perfect start!

4. I have three jobs.
Don't think I'm crazy, I just love the employee discounts!
I'm so thankful for the three that I have while we're at such a high unemployment rate.

5. I made this fun stamp! I was so proud of my work. :) Check out the tutorial here!

Linking up with the fabulous Lauren as always!!

7 comments:

  1. found your site from the link up! love your blog, you are so creative. stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just lovin' all the thankfulness that's floating around blogland these days...reminds me to quit complaining and be grateful for all my many blessings! Oh, and cute little stamp you made there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for school! I'm glad you are able to go back. :) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on school!!! and i love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Hope you're having a great day! I just wanted to let you know that I'm a new follower, and I look forward to reading more.

    I'd also love it if you checked me out and perhaps followed back :)

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on registering for classes! I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    My 300 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Accidently commenting on the wrong post originally but I love this stamp! It is so cute.
    I also nominated you for this thing going on called the Liebster Award and all the rules and what not are on my blog but it is basically for smaller blogs of 200 followers or less to help find each others blogs. Kind of fun and a great way to meet other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!