Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sponsors: Part 2!

I felt absolutely awful that I left out some absolutely great sponsors this Tuesday!
These girls have been with me since the beginning of my little blog, and are probably some of my favorite bloggers out there. Make sure you check them out!


Hi! My name is Paige, I am currently 1 week away from finishing up my master's degree in Anthropology (hence the shop/blog name) at Louisiana State University. I originally started crafting as a way to avoid homework and stress...  but then started an Etsy shop, which I then started blogging about to create a "fan base"... really now I just like blogging and getting to meet all kinds of fun characters, like Miss Kara here! But anywhoo, I think that's me in a nut-shell? Questions, comments and concerns can be directed to my email.


Hey! My name is Kara, and I'm a 20- something just starting out in the blogging world! (I’m really loving it!) I was born in Idaho, have lived up and down the coast of California, but feel most at home in the Bay Area. It’s where I went to college, work, and most importantly where I spend time with my wonderful family and friends. I
love fashion, interior design, bad reality TV, bright colors, neutrals, rom-coms, animals, Kristin Wiig and Keri Russell (just to name a few things!) I’ve come to a place in my life where I’m learning to love the little things and take in every moment. I am constantly reminded of how lucky of a girl I am. I find time for gratitude everyday.
Styled With Life is a “lifestyle blog” where I share my love of fashion, interior design and products I’ve come across. I also love to share tidbits of my life, work, family and friends. I’d love for you to stop by, and maybe even stay awhile! I look forward to meeting you! 


To see the last batch of sponsors, and enter a giveaway, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!