Hello bloggers! Hope all is going well with you. I haven't gotten a lot of time to catch up on your blogs lately, but that's all about to change. I'm going back to some better hours in the future and will have time to see everyone I've missed so dearly! Here's my top five highlights for the week:
1. Remember the new job that I "loved"? I now find it the worst job I've ever had, and that's coming from someone who's worked at Chuck E. Cheese. There will be a nice post on that coming up this week. On the bright side, I quit yesterday! There is just something so satisfying about turning in a two weeks notice at a job you can't stand.
2. I got to spend some quality time with this pup this week! Is it bad that I post so many pictures of my sister's dog/my future dog? I just love him!
3. I found this gem while looking through my sister's wedding photos this week! It's me with the groom (my boyfriend's brother), and my boyfriend with the bride (my sister). Confused by that? Read our love story.
4. I've spent all week watching my favorite show while laying on my heating pad, when not working of course. It's just the perfect way to unwind.
5. Since I'm switching jobs, I'll have so much more time for everything. Especially embroidering, I miss it so much! I know I say this all the time, but I can't wait to open my shop for everyone to see!