Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Polyvore Files: Orange?

Welcome again to The Polyvore Files, friends! If you want to link up, just grab a Polyvore set of anything and link it to the bottom.

Let's be upfront with each other here. No one looks good in the color orange.
Well maybe some people, just not pale people like me.

Anyways, while trying to keep things discreet, I'm looking for summer internships to grow my experience and skills. The company I'm most excited to apply for loves the color orange. So I've been sitting over here for the last few weeks trying to get my application video ready, and looking for the perfect orange outfit. After seeing the skirt at Target, I knew it wouldn't be hard to find an outfit around it!
Orange

Orange by kara-stone featuring shirts & blouses

Also, one of my favorite verses, and perfect for the current stage of my life.
What do you think of my outfit? Is the chambray shirt a wrong choice? I can't decide if I'm completely sold on it yet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of orange either but I love how you have paired it here. Good luck with your video application!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!