Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Mindy Project: Week 5

Hello again, I'm on week 5 of "My Mindy Project", where I'll be working my way through Mindy Kaling's 50 Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself:

This week's card is, as always, hilarious:
I think we can all agree that we've been at that phase at some point in our life, whether we like it or not!

And my question is:
"If you could transport one element of a fancy spa into your everyday life, what would it be? Heated towels, cucumber water, or free mini cupcakes?"
I would gladly take a steam room/sauna in my house, with big fluffy robes, and herbal teas, with the goofy relaxing music everyone hates.

And today's a lucky day where our card has two questions. Leading me into:
"How much would you spend on a spa day?"
I've only been once in my entire life, and just for a massage. But I know that we get 25% off the spa services at the resort I work at. I keep forgetting to take advantage of it though! I honestly couldn't see myself spending more than $50 though, and only on really special occasions.

How much have you personally spent on a spa day? Am I crazy or in the norm here?

2 comments:

  1. I love that music when it's in the spa; outside of the spa it's just inappropriate lol I totally agree, I would love a steam room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate me please but we have a sauna at home but I never use it. My friend Kim works at a very posh spa so I get treated for my birthday every year. But, I have only ever once spent money on a spa day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!