Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Mindy Project: Week 6

Hello loves, welcome to week 6 of My Mindy Project. My Mindy Project is a year long challenge to myself to answer all 50 questions asked in Mindy Kaling's  Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself.
Here's my card of the week:

On this card, Mindy writes a hilarious list of what movies she thinks will be coming out soon. And let's just say, she wasn't too far off with Shark vs. Volcano.

She then asks, "What's your favorite awesomely bad movie?"
I have a few favorites that are always guaranteed to be in the $5 bin at WalMart, but some of the cheesy ones are some of the best!

One of my absolute favorites is Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. Maybe just because it has Josh Duhamel. But it is kind of hilarious.


Another one that I used to LOVE, that I haven't seen in a few years was Love Wrecked. It was way back before Amanda Bynes hit whatever phase she's going through now, when she was still on of the funniest comediennes ever.

So bloggers, what about you? What are your favorite tacky movies? Have you ever seen either of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!