Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Maxi Style

Oh bloggers, it's finally, finally here. That's right, I'm talking about fall! We've even had some cooler weather this week. It's been pretty stinking beautiful. And of course, fall weather calls for dressing from head to toe, and what better way to do so than my first maxi anything?! I still can't believe it took me this long to break down and buy this darling dress. Although, I must say I'll probably try it with a shorter necklace next time I wear it. Any opinions?
PS Do we not love my pup's pose for this?

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love maxi dresses! I love how you dressed it up for fall. Your pups is too cute in this picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!