Wednesday, October 9, 2013

From One Queen City to the Next

Hello bloggers! I know a few weeks ago, I announced that I might be moving to Ohio. Anyways, the decision has been officially made!
 Colston and I are hoping to be all moved in by the end of the month to our new home in Cincinnati! Almost all of my family lives in Ohio or nearby, so it will be amazingly nice to be with them, especially as the holidays are getting closer!
Any natives out there with tips? Or experienced packers with tips? I could use it all for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Ohio! wow that's a move. I'm just finding your blog (thank you for stopping by mine) so I'm not sure what the whole story is. I have a couple friends that live in Ohio, but more up and out in the country. I hope you have a great trip. I am however, totally experienced with moving, LOL! I hate it, I hate packing and it always stresses me out. I do a little at a time and that really helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!