Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Polyvore Files

Oh guys. I found a brand new link up to LOVE. Yes, I'm a little depressed it falls on Sunday, when I usually do my Sunday Socials. But on weeks when I'm feeling extra inspired, I will absolutely be linking up for The Polyvore Files. The rules are super simple. No group themes or prompts, just simply post anything you put together on Polyvore that week. And with such great inspiration in this chilly weather (yay fall!), it had to be done. So without further ado, here's some awesome fall outfits I put together for you this morning:

Fall Inspirations


Now go link up with Natalie and prepare to fall in love!!
The Polyvore Files

6 comments:

  1. All of those outfits are adorable! Especially that sweater on the fart right. And I wish including sport those leggings!

    Thanks a bunch for linking up with me! I hope everyone enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My phone corrected it to "fart" when I meant far.

      Delete
    2. Wow. "I wish I could sport"

      I'm horrible. Sorry!

      Delete
    3. OMG Natalie , I hate autocorrects !

      Delete
  2. These sets are giving me chilly feelings . Winter's getting back , sort of !! Found you through Natalie's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love them all! I NEED that aztec infinity scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!