In an attempt to be a good blogger, I started to write up some great drafts of some posts for this week. I'm kind of sick of writing my posts at the last second hoping for some kind of good quality! I got really far along, until I decided to check the prompt for Lena's Tuesday 10 for next week. Until I realized today was Tuesday, and how in the world could I say no to her perfect prompt of my 10 favorite holiday songs?! And yes, these are in order. No, I'm not obsessed with Christmas. ;)
1. I am unabashedly proud to say that my favorite song this holiday season is
Glee's "Merry Christmas Darling."
That is my number one go to song for driving in the car, and it always makes for a fun time!!
2. Bing Crosby's "The Christmas Song"
3. Dean Martin's "Baby It's Cold Outside"
4. Dianne Reeve's "Christmas Time is Here"
5. Frank Sinatra's "Jingle Bells."
I may or may not have six different variations of this song.
6. She and Him's "Little Saint Nick"
7. Michael Buble's "All I Want for Christmas is You"
8. Josh Groban's "Believe"
Because who didn't love The Polar Express?
9. "Zat You Santa Claus" by some girl that I wish I knew her name.
They play it at my work all the time and I thoroughly enjoy it. Sorry Louis. ;)
10. Bing Crosby's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
This is my perfect playlist for Christmas! I cannot wait to go driving again to play it.