Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five for Life Friday!

I've been super, really far behind on my H54F posts, much less all of my blogger posts. So I figured I'd just give a little update on the exciting things in my life, in high five form!

1. I'm moving in 24 days!
Holy crap, that's sooner than I expected. Thankfully, the beautiful Melissa of Your Perfect Peace is flying down so I don't have to make the 12 hour move on my own. Don't you just love her?!

2. I have a nephew!
Have I told you about him yet? He's barely 3 weeks old, and I don't think I could love anything as much as I love that boy. And let's just say that he's SO blessed, because he literally has the best parents anyone could ask for. They're figuring out parenting so quickly as it's happening to them. It's truly a beautiful experience to watch. I don't know how I'm going to survive living so far from him.

3. I have a puppy!
And by puppy, I mean 3 years old. But he's just about the sweetest thing I've ever met. I can't have him until I move though. It's so hard!

4. I'm going back to school!
That's right! I'm getting my education again! And in something I actually want this time. Don't get me wrong, I still love the education field, and still totally consider it a viable backup option, BUT I love graphic design! (And run-on sentences.) In a way, I'm really happy that I was able to take this time off of school, because if I hadn't my life would've been in a completely different place right now. That's a whole post in itself, so we'll hold off for now. ;)

5. I made the best Christmas present EVER.
I can't go into details quite yet on what it is, but it will seriously blow some people's minds. :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on going back to school! I imagine graphic design will be super fun!! Happy Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for switching gears. You will never regret following your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by for H54F! Great blog! :)

    Lynette @ lynette marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get down there and see everyone! Our road trip is going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!