Do you ever find a linkup and think "Holy crap!! How have I never seen this linkup before? It's totally fine to post twice in a day to be a part of this."? I've only found a few like this, but Sunday Social is 100% my new linkup party. Maybe because they started me out with some pretty fun Christmasy questions, but I'm still super stoked. Check out the sweet hosts Ashley and Neely and see for yourself just how fun this linky is!
1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Painting cookies, without a doubt! I'm now always on the lookout for the most detail oriented cookie cutters that would be perfect for this. You can totally expect to see a post on this soon.
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
Sadly, Elf is pretty much on nonstop in our house. We LOVE it, but we've seen it so many times!! Charlie Brown Christmas is a close second. I have the tree and everything. Of course, he's in North Carolina though. It's so hard having all your Christmas decorations 12 hours away!
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
The Grinch wreath I made this year! Isn't he presh?
4. What is your favorite holiday song?
Glee's version of Merry Christmas Darling. I don't even watch the show anymore, but their entire Christmas album last year was spectacular. Anything by Michael Buble (except Santa Baby) is a close second.
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Candy Cane cookies. Mmmm. I'm hoping to have the yummy recipe up sometime this week!
6. What is on your wish list this year?
Pretty much everything in the Target holiday section. For a better list, see here. :)