Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog Spring Cleaning

It's time for Spring Cleaning, and my blog sure could use a clean up! I promise not to redesign anytime soon. I do that far too often. However, my blog is going to be getting tons of updates very soon! I'm shooting for the first of April, but I must say that it's harder than it seems. I have a to do list of about 10 things that must be done!

That being said, I want your input! I love my followers, and if it weren't for yall, I probably would've given up.

What kinds of things do you want to see more of on my blog? In the past, I've posted recipes, DIYs, childhood stories, Instagram link ups, etc. Is there anything you'd like to hear me talk about on here?

Also, where are your favorite places to link up? I only do one link up as of right now and I love the feeling of community it brings!

Last question (thanks for sticking with me this long), how in the world do you get a scroll box for the html for a button. Does that make sense?
Like this? (go follow Sarah if you aren't already!)

I'd really appreciate the help, April 1st snuck up on me!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy DIY projects. Link ups are always fun as well!

    My favorite link ups are self portrait saturdays at the wonder forest (www.thewonderforest.com) and Listable Life on Tuesdays (http://www.momentsthatdefinelife.com/)

    As for the html code, it will not allow me to post it in the comment, so email me and I will share it with you! :) katlyn.larson@gmail.com

    Hope I was of help! :)
    xoxo Katlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you haven't figured it out yet - ill teach you the code!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a neat idea how you're doing like a blog spring cleaning! and I would love to see more DIYs, as I loove those posts!xx


    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!