Monday, March 5, 2012

Phone Photo Fun

Hello all! This is my first Monday linking up for Phone iPod Photo Fun!
Technically I use my iPod for Instagram. Don't make fun.

Here are my pictures from this week:

Learning to play poker with my boyfriend's family.

I got my Pass It Forward cards in the mail this Friday and got to use one already!

Boyfriend was so nice for letting me watch him play video games. ;)

Here's the boyfriend's new family dog. He's so precious and I love him!

I kicked butt at Monopoly Star Wars! Is that embarrassing?

And finally, our church was packed for their 1000th weekend services!

Can't wait to link up and see everyone's posts!

7 comments:

  1. You are one nice girlfriend to watch your boyfriend play video games, I'd get too bored and start doing something else in under 5 minutes, haha.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love star wars! Sometimes I'm lucky and my husband "lets" me watch him play video games too! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute puppy!!!!!!
    and I LOOOOOVE playing poker! :) kind of a hidden talent! ha!
    :)
    happy monday,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see nothing wrong with kicking butt at Star Wars Monopoly...
    Cute pictures... Loved everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I watch the fiancé play video games all the time. This week it's been Tiger Woods Golf, not that much action with that game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing better than a packed church! Thanks so much for your comment! I am your newest follower and can't wait to read your posts!
    Check back tomorrow for Chelsea's wedding planning stories you love them.
    -Nichole
    http://andwhatcouldstandagainst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That puppy is KILLING ME!
    So adorable :)

    plus I love Apples to Apples!

    Happy almost Friday :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!