Friday, March 21, 2014

My Mindy Project: Week 10

Hey bloggers, welcome back to My Mindy Project. Don't know what I'm talking about when I say My Mindy Project? I'm slowly going through Mindy Kaling's "Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself" on this blog. I'm hoping to do one question a week for the entire year!

What are some non-traumatic things that make you cry?
  • My dog breaking one of his nails
  • The ending of You've Got Mail "I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly."
  • Almost any Budweiser SuperBowl commercial
  • The symptom checker on WebMD
  • Strangers' proposal videos on YouTube
  • "That shirt is HOW MUCH??"
  • Ending a series on Netflix. "Well what will I watch now?" (I'm actually between series at the moment, if anyone has any suggestions!)

Leave your non-traumatic list in the comments, and maybe some Netflix suggestions. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I HATE when a series on Netflix ends and there's no sequel to it. UGH :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!