Monday, November 18, 2013

Target Christmas List: Part 2!

Anyone remember this beautiful list I posted last year? I even created an entire Pinterest board around it, but ended up buying like 90% of it, so felt I could take it down. Well now that it's a year later, and Target has new gorgeous Christmas products, it's time again! Here's my absolute favorite items from the site:

1//2//3//4//5//6

Now remember last year, when I said I could just use these products all year round throughout the home? That was definitely my goal while creating my list again this year. Especially the deer bookends! I just swoon over them every time I see them. If only this would all go on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!