Friday, November 29, 2013

High Five for Friday: Thankfuls

In honor of my sometimes usual High Five for Friday post, I've decided today instead of giving my highlights of the week, I'll be saying 5 things I'm thankful for. Simply because:

I am so thankful for my God and His grace. Without Him, we would be complete nothing.

I'm thankful for my best friend and sister, Amanda. Even though we weren't together yesterday, she made my Slapsgiving Thanksgiving just SO much better. No one has been there for me more than this girl, and I can't even imagine what my life would be like now without her.

Thankful for my beautiful family and the time I'm getting to spend with them here in Ohio. There's so many lovely ladies in my family that I'm really getting to know better and it's just been so amazing.

I am just SO thankful for my sweet sweet puppy. I'd put him at the top of the list if I didn't think my family would get offended.
This is what my mother does to the poor dog while I'm not home.
Lastly, I'm thankful for the winter! I know I've been talking about the freezing cold weather so so much, but if it means beautiful snow, snuggling in front of a fireplace, and wearing beautiful peacoats, I'm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!