1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
Bah, how about 4 I've had this year alone? I've worked at two different Great Wolf Lodges, one as a lifeguard, and now in retail. Then in March, I quit American Eagle. (Best employee discount of my life!) Then last holiday season I worked Aerie, Old Navy and Raising Cane's all at the same time!! I'm not looking forward to filling out my tax forms for the year.
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
You've Got Mail.
I could watch this movie until the end of time. And I always cry at the end: "I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly." It's just the sweetest, most beautiful ending to a movie. In fact, I'm going to go watch it again, and you should too.
Crazy Stupid Love
And I hate to admit it, but Mean Girls is my guilty pleasure movie.
And of course, it wouldn't be the holiday season without having Elf looping in the background all season.
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
|Where I legitimately lived across the street from a beach and a theme park. Every kid's dream!|
and now I'm in itty bitty
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
- My Grandma's grilled cheese sandwiches. I have seriously talked about them on this blog at least 5 times, simply because they are the best.
- A white pesto chicken pizza. Trader Joe's makes the best whole wheat crust, and their white sauce isn't half bad!
- Hummus Crusted Chicken. I found the recipe on Pinterest one day, and it has seriously changed my life. It's so moist and just perfection in every way.
- Chicken Risotto! One of the bests!
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
I like to go really simple when I leave the house. Mainly because I'm the most forgetful person on the face of the planet. I try just to take my keys and wallet, which has a slot for my phone, so true perfection!