Sunday, May 5, 2013

Home is with You

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends.
Oh man. Just picking one favorite blogger friend was SO tricky! I'm going to have to say Mallorie from Home is with You, though.

Which is funny, because she and I are hardly close at all. But that sweet girl was the first blogger who ever added my personal facebook account. It opened up a whole new world of blogging to be even better friends with those around you! She added me when she was moving only an hour from my home, but, sadly, about a month later she moved! Read all about her crazy lifestyle here! And make sure you follow that girl's Instagram (@mallorieowens) because she has some serious talent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!