I'm a little crunched for time this morning! I'll be on my feet for a good 12 hours today, and I'm totally still in bed, meaning I have 11 minutes to write this post. Challenge accepted.
My high fives from the week:
1. I have pretty awesome parents. They gave me a giftcard to Wal Mart, which meant I got to buy the expensive meat this week. As a result, I learned how to cook pork chops!
2. I found a little Ziploc baggy full of pumpkin spice kisses from the fall! I still have a few left to munch on. ;)
3. Rooms and I signed up for Netflix discs. SUPER stoked. We had Spiderman and Pitch Perfect this week. Best choices EVER.
4. Erin, the sweetest blogger ever, has brought back our favorite hashtag, #thankfulsweetness.
5. And last, because it certainly is the least, I got a haircut this week. And I hate it!! She wouldn't give me the style that I wanted because it was a "kindergartener's hairstyle." I'm still fuming over it.
That was my week in a nutshell. Come link up with Lauren for H54F!
And have a super safe, amazing, fun filled Easter weekend!!