Saturday, December 20, 2014

Weekend Encouragement



Every so often, there's a song that can completely overwhelm me. It changes everything. Sometimes it's just simply declaring that the spirit of The Lord is here.

It's been a weird week. I've had more panic attacks than usual, more nosebleeds than usual, my boyfriend's in DisneyWorld without me, and my family is all together... 8 hours away from me. It's just been rough.

So this morning as I was driving into work, I just kept singing this one line over and over again. I could literally feel the atmosphere changing. I started getting emotional, knowing that I might feel alone, but that my God is always with me. His presence surrounds us constantly. We just have to be open to receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!