Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Polyvore Files: Spring 2014

Did you lovely ladies see my post the other day? The one about how much I am craving the spring and some warmer temperatures? Well, I'm still definitely just wishing away for that warmth, opposed to our subzero temperatures coming tomorrow. Pantone has recently released their spring palette, which has made me even more in the mood to plan some spring outfits. I'm kinda feeling the second one for Easter Sunday. People just stare at me like I'm crazy when I tell them my favorite color is grey, which I've NEVER known how to spell properly, but at least I'm not the only one:

Spring 2014 Pantone

Spring 2014 Pantone by kara-stone featuring an alexander wang handbag

I hope you'll come link up with us and have an absolutely fantastic week!

4 comments:

  1. heyy, my favorite color is grey, too! and i always spell it grey because i think it looks cuter. ha!
    nice outfits! you used that palette very well (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! I love that green and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving the Pantone colors this year and now that I have lost so much weight, I will enjoy putting some super cute outfits together this spring. Hurry up and get here! I am so tired of this winter weather already! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that grey (i like grey better lol) made me giggle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!