Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hello ladies, I'm trying so hard to get myself back into the blogging swing. Sadly, the blogging every day in May challenge didn't help as much as I thought it would. Nevertheless, what way to start again than with a favorite link up? Check out Lauren's blog and join us for High Five for Friday!

1. Three words: Hummus Encrusted Chicken. Pinterest, you've done it again!

2. We went to go see Monster's University this week. SO freaking cute.

3. Any week you have a free Starbucks drink is the best possible week, right? And sadly, I was really craving my favorite Christmas drink, putting me in the holiday mood about 6 months early!

4. I am officially a stick family bumper sticker owner.


5. Yesterday was such a happy mail day! I got 3 new pairs of shoes (and from Paypal money!), a very random, much appreciated check from my lovely grandparents, a Nook charger (mine has been lost for months), and of course, my beautiful new bumper sticker. Such a great day!

Have a great weekend, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED Monsters University when I saw it this week, too! So cute! I did, however, feel a little awkward since we were the oldest child-less people there, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Monsters University too- totally a trip back to watching Monsters Inc as a kid! I've always loved the stick family stickers, and I can't wait to see your shoes on the blog! I'm happy to have found your blog through H54F and I can't wait to follow future adventures!
    xo, Hima
    P.S. I just started a blog and joined the cool kids club. I'd love for you to swing by and leave me a comment with some feedback! Thank you so much.
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummus crusted chicken?!?! Definitely will need to try that one out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!