Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social!

1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Really learn to cook. Don't get me wrong, I can follow most recipes down to a tee. But I want to get into the not following recipes, making up my own concoctions, and all that jazz.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Married to the man of my dreams, in a beautiful house that I decorated solely from Pinterest, with an amazing job in graphics that I couldn't get enough of!

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
I most likely see myself moving, whether it be to a new apartment, maybe to Ohio, maybe somewhere new. Who knows where life will take me by that point?

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I love using my blog as a creative outlet. Whether it be a post about a new outfit, a new craft, or the rare recipe posts, I just hope I'm inspiring my followers!

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I don't think I've ever seen a home as permanent. I love Charlotte, but I also love traveling and moving and seeing everything!

6. What is your morning routine?
I usually lay in bed, watch an episode of New Girl (or whatever show I'm on), make a cup of coffee, get dressed, fix my hair and head out the door. Working as a lifeguard is great, because you know you'll be getting wet at some point in the day so no one cares what you look like. No make-up, messy ponytail, it all works in my lazy routine.

Come link up with all the awesome ladies behind Sunday Social. You won't regret it!

3 comments:

  1. I love Charlotte too! I used to live about 45 minutes from Charlotte.
    Your morning routine is similar to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to move so bad! Preferably down south.

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you want to just go where ever life takes you, with no fear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!