Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fall is SO Close!

We're coming up on one of my favorite times of the year guys! I LOVE the transition from summer to fall. Where the temperature is just right, leaves are changing colors, and, in the best way possible, your year just starts getting busier. Family shows up, Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and there are so many different times to decorate for! With this transition coming, I wanted to make the perfect outfit to wear to any occasion this upcoming fall! Seeing how I mentioned a few weeks ago that I've somehow survived this long without a maxi skirt, I wanted this outfit to focus mainly on that beautiful element.

2 comments:

  1. Cute style!!! I LOVE fall! :) It is my favorite season. Can't believe we're coming up to August already! Insane!!! <3 the outfit! Check out my blog at http://www.theinspiredpath.blogspot.com/
    ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being here in the Pacific NW, fall (and school) doesn't start up until the end of September, so we've still got some summer left, yay! I love this combo and am pinning it for sure. I already have an idea for how to wear a version this summer -- and for work in the fall. :)

    Jen @ Librarian for Life & Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!