Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social!

Hello fellow bloggers. Once again, apologizing for the little blogger break, but I promise I'm spending this beautiful day off queueing up some good posts. It's always wonderful coming back for Sunday Socials with the lovely hosts Ashley and Neely!

1. What is your shopping weakness?
American freaking Eagle. 
PS Check out this outfit I just bought:

AE WOVEN TANK

AE EMBROIDERED IKAT MINISKIRT


2. What is your food weakness?
My grandma's grilled cheese sandwiches.
PS, one of my first Instagrams EVER, horrible quality!!
3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I honestly don't have one. Usually whatever is in my Netflix queue. 
On a separate note, I'm on That '70s Show now, and I secretly believe that I am Kitty Forman.

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
Pancakes and chocolate gravy. That recipe is going to need to be posted soon.

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Yes, multiple cups a day. If I make it at home, I just add a little creamer and sugar.
If I go to Starbucks, I get a caffe misto (which is just a fancy cafe au lait) with toffeenut. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate gravy? Yes, I definitely think you need to post that recipe soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!