1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I'm so ashamed to be saying this, but definitely Mean Girls. No questions asked.
|My sister and I quote this ALL the time now that she's a mom.|
2. What is your favorite movie quote?
That's an impossible question! I could tell you my favorite TV quote in a second. Instead though, I decided to Google "greatest movie quotes of all time," found a list of 100, picked a movie I had seen, put personal meaning to the quote and BOOM:
"There's no place like home."
This quote has actually driven my life a lot more than I'd realized. Good job, Google!
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?
You've Got Mail! Definitely in my top 5 favorite movies!
4. What is the best breakup movie?
(500) Days of Summer
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Is this even a question? Rachel McAdams, for sure.
6. Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid?
Have a great week bloggers!!