Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What I Wore Thanksgiving Day//My Gorgeous Sweater!

It came, it came, it finally came!! No idea what I'm talking about? Catch up here! (Or just scroll down.)

So for those of you all caught up, my beautiful sweater is finally here! And it did come in time for Thanksgiving, so it was the perfect outfit for our family dinner. Here's how I styled it:
And I've thickened my bangs since this picture!
 

pleated poppy 
And I've got my Christmas outfit in the works, so make sure to come back and see my planning this Sunday for The Polyvore Files linky.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for your new sweater! I can see why you're excited - it looks great on you!

    I am so glad I stumbled across your blog - I am a new follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater!!
    Looks great paired with mustard!
    I'm hoping to get an Aztec sweater for Christmas :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com/whatiwore

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! I love the cozy looking oversize cardi and of course your playful yellow stockings! you look adorable!

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!