Fall is one of my favorite times of the year, second to Christmas. I just told someone this week, that if we wrapped Christmas into the fall season I would just be the happiest person alive. Last year, I made a list of my favorite things about Fall, and loved the post so I decided to try it again! (That has got to be a run-on sentence. So sorry!)
Without further ado, my Fall favorites:
1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I have a coupon for any Starbucks drink that expires on September 4th. The day just happens to be the day that PSLs come back.
I swear, I could be the biggest spokesperson for this drink if Starbucks ever chose to pay me. ;)
2. Scarves, scarves, scarves! I've got all kinds of them in my scarf drawer, and I cannot wait to break them out!
|I'd be happy with any of these!|
3. Apple Cider and spiced donuts. Mmmm. :)
4. Waiting up for The Great Pumpkin.
5. Pumpkin pie! Is it sad most of these have to do with food?
And my same question as last year, what's your favorite part of fall?