Wednesday, October 3, 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Want to know something really embarrassing about me? Mean Girls is 100% my favorite movie. I could quote the entire thing all day long. Get me in a room with my friend Jerolyn and we can have an entire conversation in Mean Girls quotes. It's probably unhealthy, but I choose to embrace it. Anyways, today is very momentous because it's October 3rd. And this October 3rd just happens to fall on a Wednesday.

So what's more perfect for a What I Wore Wednesday post than wearing pink on October 3rd? Probably nothing, but I'll let you be the judge of that. ;) Here's my outfit for today:

Up close in way better light.
Top: Aerie (Like you didn't guess that.)
Jeans: American Eagle (Again, huge surprise, I know!)
Scarf: Kohl's

PS I apologize for the crazy awkward pose. I can relate to Pink on the Cheek's post so well today! Don't believe me? See for yourself! 
My "Oh my goodness I'm so done taking pictures of myself" faces. I finally gave up and called on sister to help!
As always, linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. HI!

    Thanks so much for your comment on ModaMama! It really means a lot to me. And yes, you totally have to pull them out this Fall. Tights like that are so great!!!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet words on my clipboard post. They really made my day :) You look uber cute, love the shirt. Like the lace trim, that really makes the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I love Mean Girls! Hilarious movie - I could quote it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!