Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


With the start of my new job at Aerie, I've been dressing up and getting cute a lot more than usual. I am 100% the type of girl who puts her pajamas on the second she gets home and is ready to tie my hair up in a pony tail as soon as possible. However, this starts to make boyfriend playfully upset. I almost never dress up for him, unless we go out. So yesterday, I was home all day long and decided to get all dolled up for boyfriend, and luckily my mother who loves picture taking happened to be home. ;)
Business in the front...

Party in the back.
Shirt: Aerie, but sadly no longer available for sale.
Undershirt: Forever 21
Shorts: American Eagle

In a way, it's kind of a bad thing I got the job at Aerie. It's like 4 hours a week. I pretty much only stay for my employee discount!

Linking up again with The Pleated Poppy again for WIWW!
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Cute top :)

    I am just like you, as soon as I get home, I am in PJ's. LOL

    I am your newest follower from the GFC hop. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside
    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!