Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My First What I Wore Wednesday

Hey everyone! This is my first time linking up for What I Wore Wednesday, and I'm only slightly terrified. I'm not one to usually post pictures of myself all over the internet, but I've decided to go for it this week since it's on my 21 before 21 list!
This D.A.R.E. shirt is one of my absolute favorites. I got it at Forever 21 a few years ago, and it's still just as comfy as the day I bought it. It's so loose and just hangs off of me. It's also bad that it kinda tilts to my left, sometimes my shoulder shows (like in the picture). I got the shorts from American Eagle this year, and I just love them. They're not too short, and not too long. They're my favorite denim shorts I've ever owned!
The funny thing about this being my favorite shirt though, is that I've actually never taken D.A.R.E. I was home schooled ("And on the third day, God created the Remington Bolt Action rifle to shoot the dinosaurs, and the homo-sexuals." "X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P. Xylocarp!" Please tell me you caught those references.) the year that my elementary school taught it, so I never really got the chance to learn against drugs and alcohol. However, I turned out just fine! Imagine that. ;)

I hope you enjoyed my WIWW post. I haven't decided if it's something I'll keep up with yet. Make sure you link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. You're adorable!!
    WIW posts are scary, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your D.A.R.E. T - such a classic shirt, and great cause. Love that it "tilts." Glad you're joining WIWW!!! Hope we're not too scary!
    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!